Titanium fastener classification
- Titanium screws, which included DIN 933 hexagon head screws, DIN 912 socket head cap scews, DIN 6921 flange screws, DIN 913 hexagon socket set screws, DIN 7991 socket countersunk head cap screws, DIN 84 slotted cheese head screws…
- Titanium nuts, which included DIN 934 hexagon nuts, DIN 6923 flange nuts, DIN 985 nylon lock nuts, ANSI/ASME B18.2.2 Hex nuts and hex jam nuts, hex thick nuts…
- Titanium washers, whick included DIN 125 flat washers, DIN 127 helical spring lock washers, DIN 9021 largr size washers…
Titanium fasteners materials
- Titanium fasteners are well known for being lightweight(4.5g/cm³), strong, and better corrosion resistant.
- Most of titanium screws are critical to many industries including marine, chlor alkali, desalination, off-shore oil & gas, , medical, and pulp and paper.
- In final applications, Titanium Grade 2 and Titanium Grade5(Ti-6al4v) are the most commonly used grades of titanium screws.
Titanium fasteners style
- ANSI/ASME and DIN / ISO standards
- Threads: UNC, UNF, UNJ, UNR, Rolled or Cut
- Diameter sizes: Metric M1.2 – M48
For more information please contact us directly, Adeemail@example.com / Ade@ti-screws.com
Or you can visit for www.ti-screws.com, or ours facebook