Titanium has excellent corrosion resistance, high specific strength and good processing properties. It has been used in the refining and chemical industry for a long time. It has been used in the United States, Europe, Japan and other titanium for more than 40 years, and nearly 20 in China. Years, accumulated a wealth of experience, especially corrosion and protection experience. Titanium is mainly used in coolers, condensers and heat exchangers. It is not only suitable for seawater coolers but also for oil and gas heat exchangers. It can be used not only for new all-titanium heat exchangers but also as a technical modification for titanium tubes. Replace the cooler of the copper tube (still with copper tube).
Since domestic crude oil is imported from the Middle East in recent years, and the crude oil content of crude oil is high, and the quality of domestic crude oil is deteriorated, the requirements for equipment material grade are improved. To this end, summarizing the application experience of titanium at home and abroad in refining and chemical plants, it has certain practical significance for the domestic refining and chemical industry, especially for the application of titanium in coastal refineries.
Titanium is a metal with a strong tendency to passivate. It can rapidly form a stable oxidative protective film in air and in an oxidizing or neutral aqueous solution. Even if the film is damaged for some reason, it can be quickly and automatically recovered. Therefore, titanium has excellent corrosion resistance in oxidizing and neutral media. Due to the excellent corrosion resistance of titanium, titanium is widely used in petroleum, chemical, salt, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, electronics, aviation, aerospace, marine and other related fields.
The main features of titanium alloys based on Ti-6Al-4V for “titanium” in offshore drilling systems:
2. low density combined with high strength, but the components are lighter;
3. Good toughness and low modulus of elasticity mean lower bending stress and high bending fatigue life;
5. Corrosion of salty and acidic oil well fluids capable of withstanding high temperatures up to 300 °C;
6. At 300 °C, the substrate and weld are resistant to seawater corrosion;
7. Excellent resistance to erosion and corrosion, good plasticity and fracture toughness, and high durability and damage tolerance.
Whatsapp, +86-18291755582; Skype, Ade-0917