Titanium anode advantage
- The working life of titanium anode is long. In the chlor-alkali industry produced by diaphragm method, the metal anode is resistant to chlorine and alkali corrosion. The anode life has been more than 6 years, while the graphite anode is only 8 months.
- It can overcome the problem of dissolution of graphite anode and lead anode, avoiding pollution of electrolyte and cathode products, and thus improving the purity of metal products.
- It can increase the current density. When electrolysis is carried out at a high working current density, it is preferred to use a titanium anode.
- Due to the use of metal anodes, high temperature and high current density operation of the chlorate electrolytic cell is possible. The use of a metal anode improves the construction of the cell, reduces power consumption, and accelerates the chemical reaction of hypochlorite chlorate, thereby improving production performance.
- The design concept and operating conditions of the salt-based electrolysis cell using DSA, mercury method and diaphragm method are improved, and energy consumption is reduced. Titanium anodes have been widely used in many electrolysis industries.
- The anode size is stable, and the distance between the electrodes does not change during the electrolysis process, which can ensure that the electrolysis operation is performed under the condition that the cell voltage is stable.
- It can avoid the short circuit problem after the lead anode is deformed, thus improving the current efficiency.
- Titanium anode is light in weight and can reduce labor intensity.
- The switch is easy to manufacture, can be high precision.
- The working voltage is low, so the power consumption is small, can save power consumption, DC power consumption can be reduced by 10% to 20%.
- In the production of chlor-alkali, after using titanium anode, the product quality is high, the purity of chlorine gas is high, CO2 is not contained, and the alkali concentration is high, which can save heating steam and save energy consumption.
- Strong corrosion resistance, can work in many corrosive, special requirements of electrolytic media.
- The base metal titanium can be used repeatedly.
- The appearance of metal anodes has been designed and industrialized using the latest ion-exchange membrane electrolysis technology that has recently emerged in the chlor-alkali industry.
For more information please visit for www.ti-screws.com
You also can visit for our Facebook and Instagram