What is Wire cutting?
- Wire-cutting, the correct name is wire-electrode cutting. And the full name is Wire Electrical Discharge Machining, which is called EDM.
- Wire-cutting generally refers to wire EDM. The electric wire electric discharge machine is called Wire Electrical Discharge Machining, which is called WEDM.
The history of Wire-cutting
- The wire-cutting is caused by the phenomenon of the spark contact corrosion of the switch contacts of the former Soviet Union Lazardenko couple.
- It is found from the instantaneous high temperature of the spark can cause the local metal to melt, oxidize and be corroded, thus creating and An electric spark machining method was invented.
- The wire cutter was also invented in the former Soviet Union in 1960, and China was the first country to use it in industrial production.
For more information please feel free to contact us, Adefirstname.lastname@example.org
You also can visit for ours Instagram or ours facebook
You also can visit for our Facebook and Instagram
Whatsapp, +86-18291755582; Skype, Ade-0917