Water cutting, also known as water jet, English name high-pressure water cutting, high-pressure water jet cutting technology, which is a machine that uses high-pressure water flow cutting.
1. A wide range of cutting
It can cut most of the materials, such as: titanium metal(for example Titanium plate, Titanium Grade2), marble, glass, etc.
2. Good cutting quality.
Water cutting cuts can bring smoother edge that do not produce rough, burring edges.
3. No extra hot processing
Because of water and abrasives, it does not generate heat (or produces very little heat) during processing, which is ideal for materials that affected by heat. Such as: titanium thicl plate, 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10mm, 12mm,etc.
4. Environmental protection
This machine is cut with water and sand. This kind of sand does not produce toxic gas during processing, and can directly discharged, which is more environmentally friendly.
5. No need to change tools
You don’t need to change the cutter unit, one nozzle can process different types of materials and shapes, saving cost and time.
6. Reduce burrs. The water knife can cut with abrasive sand, and the incision has fewer burrs.
7. Programming quickly
The program can mainly generate by CAD drawing software. You can design line drawings freely in the layout, or input DXF files generated from other software. In addition, the machine supports third-party software, such as nesting nesting typesetting software.
8. Fast programming
Other software-generated programs can transfer to the machine. You can establish the tool path from CAD and you only need to specify the material and thickness you want to cut, and the rest of the work can finish on the machine.
9. Combined with other equipment, you can operate separately
The machines can combine with other processing equipment (such as drilling heads) to take full advantage of their performance and optimize material utilization.
10. Reduce the number of adjustments. Only a small amount of side pressure required for the workpiece to fix, reducing the trouble of complicated clamping.
11. No cutting direction restrictions, and you can complete a variety of different cutting shapes.
12. The lateral and longitudinal forces generated are extremely small. The set-up time and the cost of using the fixture can reduce.
13. Drilling and cutting functions can complete with the same machine. It can reduce process time and cutting cost.
14. No thermal effects or deformation or fine cracks. You don’t need to do secondary processing, saving time and manufacturing costs.
15. Will not produce toxic gases.You can provide a better working environment for operators.
16. No burrs are generated. The time required for manufacturing the workpiece and the manufacturing cost is short.
17. Fine cut, which mean you can reduce the production of a large number of waste materials, saving direct manufacturing costs.
18. The workpiece can cut it in one time and has good trim quality
19. Flexible adjustment according to design and workpiece material. It can shorten the time from order to finished product output, increase production capacity
For more information please feel free to contact us, Adeemail@example.com
Whatsapp, +86-18291755582; Skype, Ade-0917